First appointments are always 2 hours.
Now taking new online clients! Secure, HIPPA-compliant Thera-link appointments are available now.
To Make an Appointment
• Contact Dr. Marsh using email as phone messages are often hard to understand: email@example.com. Email is the best way for us to connect. But remember that email is not secure, so don’t include too many details about your concerns.
• If you do choose to leave a brief message at (510)277-0454, please include your full name and email address. If you do not hear back, email. Your phone message may not have been understandable.
• If you do not include your email in the phone message, Dr. Marsh will not call you back. If you include photos, Dr. Marsh will not respond.
• If you’d like to arrange a 10-minute phone or Thera-link consultation before making an appointment, we will arrange this via email. The fee for this brief consultation is $25 per 10 minute segments, payable in advance thru Stripe (for thera-LINK) or through PayPal (for phone).
• Dr. Marsh will email an intake form for you to fill out and email back. Then she will contact you to set up an Thera-link appointment. (No office location as of yet.)
For long distance appointments, use this easy Time Zone Converter.
Only checks, cash, PayPal (buttons below) accepted – or pay for online Thera-link appointments using Stripe (will be charged before entering the online “waiting room.” No insurance accepted, sorry!
$150.00- 90 Minute Appointment
$100.00 – One Hour Appointment
Hawai’i Kama’aina Fees
After Nov. 1st, 2017, the discount will be available for long-distance appointments for full-time residents of all the Hawaiian islands. If you are a new client, you will need to provide a PDF copy of current Hawai’i state or Hawai’i Kingdom driver’s license to qualify for the discount.
Remember, in order for me to assist you, all appointments and classes must be
“fragrance free” – that includes your clothing. Thank you!