New Lake County Office–TBA.
Closing Sept. 30th: 9565 Main Street #3,
Upper Lake, CA 95485
Office Appointments Available Tuesdays, Wednesdays, & Thursdays through September. No drop-ins.
Scroll to bottom of the page for public transit information.
First appointments are always two hours long.
To Make an Appointment
• Contact Dr. Marsh using email as phone messages are often hard to understand: firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is the best way for us to connect. But remember that email is not secure, so don’t include too many details about your concerns.
• If you do choose to leave a brief message at (707)515-5025, please include your full name and email address. If you do not hear back, email. Your phone message may not have been understandable.
• If you do not include your email in the phone message, Dr. Marsh will not call you back. If you include photos, Dr. Marsh will not respond.
• If you’d like to arrange a 10-minute phone consultation before making an appointment, we will arrange this via email. The fee for this brief consultation is $25 per 10 minute segments, payable in advance through PayPal. Send payment to email@example.com via PayPal.
• Dr. Marsh will email an intake form for you to fill out and email back. Then she will contact you to set up an office appointment or an online (FaceTime) appointment.
Fees & Payment
Only checks, cash, PayPal (buttons below) accepted. No insurance accepted, sorry! Sliding scale fees available based on financial need. These fees are the same for online sessions too.
Remember, in order for me to assist you, all appointments and classes must be “fragrance free” – that includes your clothing. Thank you!
Take the #1 North Shore bus to Upper Lake and get off at 1st and Main Streets.