Dear Potential Male Client,
Though I enjoy working with all who identify as male, in the past I’ve been troubled by sexual harrassment from men pretending to be potential clients. I’ve been harrassed through phone calls as well as emails. I am tired of this and have created policies to prevent such incidents.
I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who behaves inappropriately with suggestive comments or actions.
Here’s how we’ll work together.
- Contact me through email only, giving your first and last name, and your time zone so that I can schedule online sessions. Please don’t go into great detail about your concerns, as email is not that secure.
- Do not send photos of any kind (not even of your dog).
- Fill out and return the intake forms that I send you, with correct information.
- Please include a PDF copy of your driver’s license.
- Pay in advance for the first two-hour session through PayPal ($160.00) at least one week before the first scheduled appointment. If any of the intake information proves to be false, no refunds will be given.
- Sessions are online only, via HIPPA-compliant Thera-Link.
- Agree to do any advance reading that I recommend, and actually do it, before the sessions.
- If there is even a hint of sexual harrassment or inappropriate behavior, I will terminate the session and no refunds will be given.
These policies are designed to weed out “pretend clients.” They also show your commitment to following your instructions and doing the “homework” that will help you get the most out of our sessions. Thank you for your patience and understanding.